Equalizer Systems offers products such as:
- Electric Stabilizing Systems
- Hydraulic Stabilizing Systems
About Their Auto-Level Systems
Since its introduction, their Auto-Level has quickly become the premium choice in RV leveling systems. Utilizing four two-way hydraulic cylinders, Auto-Level has the ability to extend and retract the legs during the leveling sequence. The automatic, one-touch operation levels a Motorhome in less than two minutes, operating each leg independently in a sequential process.
This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the Motorhome while leveling it as low to the ground as possible. It’s quick, easy and on the level!
Auto-Level System Advantages
- One pump operates all legs
- Variety of stroke lengths and lifting capabilities available
- One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
- Field adjustable null ensures leveling to operator established level position
- Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Stow legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
- Variety of Manual Override options are available
Equalizer Systems has introduced a new stabilizing system designed for Class C and Class B motorhomes along with other applications. If you are tired of your coach leaning when the slide room is extended, or fed up with the constant swaying when you walk around in your coach, let STABI-LITE® stabilize your RV. It’s an easy way to keep you walking straight.
Can be used on:
- Class C Motorhomes
- Class B Motorhomes
- Travel Trailers
- 5th Wheel Trailers
- Race Trailers
- Special Applications
STABI-LITE® System Benefits
- Eliminates coach lean when slide is extended
- Clamp style mount requires no welding or drilling to install
- Convenient, one-touch automatic operation
- Eliminates nearly all sway resulting from coach movement
- Low profile design decreases height required by traditional systems
- Complete system weight of less than 80 lbs.
- Chassis specific design reduces installation time