- Fits trucks with minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with a 12 in. wide, all-steel pintle chain conveyor or a 6 in. steel auger with stainless steel trough.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent conveyor/auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent conveyor/auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. poly spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- Adjustable height chute accommodates different truck mounting heights.
- Patented double-wall 3 cubic yard poly hopper won’t rust or dent.
- Vibrator, top screen, inverted V, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Hinged lids included.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE3000 Electric Hopper Spreader gives contractors, property managers, and municipalities a powerful, durable spreader that works with dump trucks or flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 3 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt or sand/salt mix. Its electric-powered design means quieter, time saving operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing. The patented double-wall, lightweight, all-poly hopper construction won’t rust or dent; a simple cleaning makes it look like new. The SHPE spreader is an investment made to last.
The spreader features an inverted V to ease startup and break up any clumps of material. It is available with a 12 in. wide, all-steel pintle chain conveyor or a full length, 6 in. steel variable pitch auger, both with a stainless steel trough. Both options are driven by an independent 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor.
A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, can cast a 5-30 ft radius. The SHPE3000 features a two-position adjustable chute with 12 in. variable height to ensure it is optimized for your vehicle application. The high-flow, removable chute detaches completely from the hopper for easy bulk unloading and vertical hopper storage. The vibrator and independent auger and spinner speeds are controlled by an in-cab controller. The spreader also comes standard with a steel top screen, double interlocking top doors with an integrated rain gutter, and remote auger bearing grease kit.
Product Common Use: Commercial Properties, Residential Units/Apartment Complexes, Parking Lots, Driveways