- Works with dump trucks and flatbeds with minimum 25,999 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- 6 cubic yard hopper.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- Durable poly hopper with stainless steel frame and auger trough.
- Vibrator, top screens, inverted V, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE6000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader gives contractors, property managers, and municipalities a powerful spreader for medium and heavy duty commercial use. The spreader works with dump trucks and flatbeds with a minimum 25,999 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 6 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt or a salt/sand mix. Its electric-powered design means quieter, time saving operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing.
An SHPE series spreader is an investment made to last. The double-wall, lighter weight, all-poly hopper construction won’t rust or dent. A simple cleaning makes it look like new. The spreader is supported by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame.
The SHPE series gets the job done. It’s equipped with 6 in. steel auger and stainless steel trough. The auger is driven by a 12V, 3/4 HP gear motor. A 900 lb vibrator works in conjunction with the inverted V and auger to keep material flowing. A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, can cast a 5 ft – 30 ft radius. The SHPE4000 features a chute with an open trough and stainless steel spinner shield. The spinner assembly can be easily removed for cleaning and storage. The vibrators and independent auger and spinner speeds are controlled by an in-cab controller. The spreader also comes standard with two steel top screens, two vibrators, and a vinyl tarp with tie down kit.
Product Common Use: Commercial Properties, Municipality Maintenance, Groundskeeping